Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Why blog???

I have always wondered what personal compulsions force one to blog. The most hard core to the definition blogger i've seen is my class mate prathik. I think he updates everyday n describes evrythin tht happens in his life and his most inner most thoughts. Though personally that interpretation of blogging is a bit disturbing.  My personal favourite blog would be of my gud friend vivek's  blog.

     Insted of pouring out everything into the blog, it maintains a well dignified approach and is pleasing to read. The problem with overpersonal blogs is that the reader often feels uncomfortable that he's reading something personal and not meant for him.

In this context vivek's blog is highly refreshing, and makes the reader want more. The reason i blog is simply for the fact that this space gves me oppurtunity to write about stuff that matter to me personally, also the comments left by my readers are something i'm always grateful for.

 I love the fact that people of my peer group are reading my posts and commenting. Thus increasing all round exchange of opinions. It always gives me an oppurtunity to find out how others think on these topics.

     But one thing i must confess is my regret that i have had no female readers which is quite a bit appaling, but though hope that this liitle blemish s rectified.

 all i can conclude is bloggin is gr8. u dont need rocket science to figure that out. Blog it out guys, cmon it's fun,

3 comments:

Nightwing said...

da....put up a tag-board n u mite get sum female voices...commenting is 2 much of a drag!

Unknown said...

great to see u also blogging
keep up with this good work

Nivedya said...

hey..guess im ur first female reader...do leave me a scrap on orkut everytime u post a new post in ur blog...if my wifi connects i will be sure to give it a read!